Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"vIva!...cUiDad tI vIgAn...♥♥♥"

sssshhhh......bang....sssshhhh.....bang....boom...boom...boom.....Viva...Vigan.....Viva....San Pablo...
Thus, are the things that I heard to the contestants that joining the competition when Vigan Fiesta is coming. Starting January 21-25 many activities that will happened like parade and other competitions that celebrated the Vigan City like Longganisa Festival, Balikatan, Infantile,farmers and fisheries, and cooperatives. I celebrate the Vigan Fiesta with smile and joy bbecause I saw a lot of tourist that visited Vigan City. It has also a carnival that all the things that you buy is sale. It has also a joy ride there that even senior citizens can ride. But sad to say I can not go to carnival because they told to me that it is a wasting of time but I want to go there to enjoy but it is all ready done.
Senior San Pablo is the Patron Saint of Vigan. I don't know why? but my grandmother told mo that Senior San Pablo is the Patron SAint of Vigan.
So that I enjoyed that day.... =D VIVA!!!!! CUIDAD TI VIGAN....♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment