Thursday, January 13, 2011

"reFlEcTioN"

Moment that I will say goodbye in the 3rd Grading Period is again coming. And before I am going to leave, I want you to know first the learning's and lessons that I've learned in this quarter.
              In this grading Period I have learned a lot of thing. I have learned how to make or how to design Web. We've also learned how to Link it.
             Through all those things that I have learned, I got it difficult on creating the front page because at first I don't know what to do. I don't know how to save and rename it.
I've got some difficulties on it, but with the help of Mrs. Vera Cruz, through all her explanation I got it right. We made it beautiful and right.
              

1 comment:

  1. hmMmMpt ...i don't have any problem from your post but plZzZZ dont c0pypAste!!!

    ReplyDelete