Thursday, February 24, 2011

"fUtUrE cHef"♥♥♥

When I grow up, I wanna be famous,
 I wanna be star, I wanna br in movies,
 When I grow up, I wanna see the world,
 Drive nice cars, I wanna be have boodies.
 When I grow up, I wanna be on TV,
                  
Everyone of us wants to achieve our dreams in life. No one people didn't want to be a successful someday. All of us wants to be successful in life.To become a professional. All of us wants to be like that. You, I, they, we wants to be success and progress. Do you know why?????? because T want to have my own salary. U can buy what aver I want, I can  buy everything using my money. I want to drive a nice and new car, because I can travel everywhere, I want to have my own restaurant.  =D
see, how beauty a educational person???? You have your own salary. No one can teast you because you are a educated person.
So that we should study hard to achieve our goals and dreams in our life. And be a successful person someday... ♥♥♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment